- Technology : Vibro sensor cable
- Range : 100 meters
- Alarm OUT: Wireless Visonic PowerCode® or PowerG®
- Applications: Residential - Commercial - Logistic
WIRELESS FENCE AND WALL SENSOR CABLE PROTECTION
GARDEN™ is a vibro sensor cable connected to a signal processing unit with built-in Visonic PowerCode® or PowerG® radio transmitters. The sensor cable has been developed and tested by SICURIT, internationally recognized leader in outdoor perimeter protections. GARDEN™ monitors different type of metal fences such as chainlink and welded-mesh as well as brick or concrete walls and detects the minute vibration caused by attempting to climb over, cut the fence or break through a wall.
HOW IT WORKS
GARDEN™ is fully passive. The signal processing unit registers the electrical charges generated in the sensor cable (triboelectric effect) as a result of an intrusion attempt. GARDEN™ activates the alarm if the amount of the received electrical charges exceeds a determinated threshold.
- WRMFLEXN: Signal processing unit with PowerCode® 868MHz. wireless transmitter (battery included), for the protection of fences or walls maximum cable lenght 100m
- WPMFLEX: Signal processing unit with PowerG® wireless transmitter (battery included), for the protection of fences or walls maximum cable lenght 100m
- WPFLEXCBVB25: Sensor cable - 25m coil with termination
- WPFLEXCBVB50: Sensor cable - 50m coil with termination
- WPFLEXCBVB100: Sensor cable - 100m coil with termination
- Product code: WRMFLEX / WPMFLEX
- Power supply: lithium battery 3V CR123A or 3V CR17450
- Consumption: 20microA
- Working temperature: -10°C / +55°C
- Max umidity at 35°C: 98%
- Alarm output: Wireless
- Tamper protection: YES
- Housing dimensions (mm): 115 x 90 x 55 (h x b x p)
- Housing: IP65
- Weight (approx): 220 Gr.
- Product code: FLEXCB / FLEXCBVB
- Max cable lengh: 100 mt. per evaluation unit
- Section diameter: 11 mm.
- Cut-short circuit detection: Yes